Saturday 2 March 2013

Books! Books! Books!

  Books!  Books!  Books!  Can't get enough of them!  But a book is never fully appreciated until it is discussed- with one person, many people, or on a blog.   Since I retired, I have always belonged to book clubs - one, two, three, or even four at a time.

I have also been fortunate to have a great friend to share
'book travel'.  
Terri and I have been to book discussions in Arizona, North Carolina, and England.  We enjoyed Banff Book Weekend twice and our latest excursion was to Nelson, British Columbia.

   I also do a lot of videotaping- family and travel.  So I decided to join my interests on this blog.  I always have an opinion about the book I am reading.  It isn't always the popular opinion, but it is mine. This is what will be on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment