Monday 15 December 2014

The Signature of All Things P.S.

Two additional thoughts about "The Signature of All Things":
The title:  Brilliant!  I have complained about thoughtless titles.  But, who came up with this title?  I'm not sure that it is original, but it is brilliant!
The covers are both very fitting.
The afterglow: I am finding it difficult to get involved with another book. I find myself still ruminating.  And I am reminded of this quote from "The Thirteenth Tale" by Diane Setterfield: "Do you know the feeling when you start reading a new book before the membrane of the last one has had time to close behind you?"

1 comment:

  1. This book stayed with me for a while too. I like that feeling even though it means you can't start anything new until it wears off a bit! Definitely in my top reads of 2014.

    ReplyDelete